Monday, February 14, 2005

France

I wasn't going to write anything on this damned, DAMNED, blog while vacationing in the mother land, France, which is where I am, in case that wasn't clear, but I will anyway. France just nicked their 6 nations match against England, otherwise known as the old foes, for headline reasons no doubt. I tip Ireland will take the 6 nations. France looks out of sorts and England are crap.

Some spam for you:
Subject: Do you covet to sense satisfactory next morning ? (Ed: damn straight. Every morning)

A modern survey displays that it needs an average of just 2.3 drinks to induce a hang-over. But this tablets supports you avoid katzenjammers and awaken sensitive splendid from head to stomach and everywhere else.
I, for one, am sick of katzenjammers. They are all jammy and katzenish. Splendid. Oh, and don't bother asking me for the link to buying this magic substance, I have bought their entire stock.

So, from the mother-land (as in: the land of my mother, she is French you know), a bientôt.

3 comments:

Link said...

Hi Chas, lucky you! Where about's in France are you? Any chance of holiday snaps?

Chas said...

South of France, Riviera (Cote D'Azur). Home of my grandparents. I do intend to get some happy snaps up on Flickr and write a travelogue blog entry.

However, I am lazy and
a) I don't have a still camera, I have a digital video camera so once I have edited the footage to some 60's french pop song I will grab some frames and put them online but
b) I actually have not finished doing all that from my last vacation (last June), and I refer to the lazy comment.

I'll try. It is worth doing, I was looking back at the two or three frames I uploaded to Flickr from last June and, sob, the memories...

Stay tuned, I suppose.

Disappearing Boy said...

You know, there used to be a couple of characters in Mad magazine called the "Katzenjammer Kids" ... trouble makers, kinda like Mark from papertrap.net ... that's probably where the spam-writer got their idiosyncratic lingo ... ;P