Friday, July 01, 2005

Mofos

I have had the craziest life, when it comes to ideas. Being somewhat mad, I come up with ideas all the time. I usually fire off these crazy ideas to friends in emails and quietly note to myself that I should patent and/or get off my arse and pursue some of these ideas. Invariably, a day or a month or a year or so later my idea pops up in someone else's head and they make a billion dollars. A couple of months ago, I was remarking to a friend that surely the future for the iPod was as an input/storage device. You keep all your worldly files on your iPod, and simply connect it to devices all over the place. You put it in a small client-style laptop (ie just keyboard, processor and display) and it acts as hard disk and mouse. You put it in an ATM and it acts as an ATM card. And so on.

The fucktards at Apple are on to it. I'm going to start wearing a tinfoil hat.

No comments: