Thursday, November 04, 2004

Finally, I feel hate.

Absolutely, unequivocally, totally, fucking, completely, goddamned, spot on RIGHT!.

I may have mentioned this on this blog before, can't remember, but I tell a story of how throughout my psychological development I created a mental zone where I would place the people I hated. I constructed an entire continent, surrounded by guard towers, barbed wire, dogs, a moat with crocodiles and a sophisticated satellite laser system that vapourised any who dared contemplate escape. The largest psychological concentration camp for those who deserved hatred ever. It had divisions the size of states for separating the inhabitants into easily defined borders of bigotry. The workforce consisted of billions of people: guards, cooks, cleaners, dog and crocodile wranglers. On every corner was a torture booth, ready to dispense incredible pain on the evil inhabitants at any opportunity. The only law was my will and, in this section of my mind, all forms of depravity would be unleashed. Once completed, I hosted a gala opening ceremony, attended by all the dignitaries of my psyche and the gestalt cheered and cheered. It was open for business and my mental agents were hard at work finding suitable candidates for entry. Except they couldn't find any. Long and far and wide they searched, desperate in their attempts to find people to hate. However, despite bigotry, prejudice, ignorance, intolerance and hate being found aplenty, none deserved to be hated back. Eventually, I placed one inmate to justify the enormous cost of the facility. This man didn't deserve to be there, yet was condemned to wander the nation sized camp, twiddling his thumbs.

I may have to alter that story soon. Given the direction the world is heading, I may not have planned a big enough cage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am feeling hate too. Intense hate, something I have never felt in my life before and so I googled "I feel Hate" and your site came up. I like it, your idea of mental space, where you can unleash all the wrath on the one you hate. Thought I'll let you know...