Thursday, September 02, 2004

Morning has broken...me.

A blatant ad for Sleeping Not Thinking in the form of a red meat cartoon.

I have 6 Gmail invites. They annoy me. <ashspeak>Who wants some? Huh? I can't hear you. Maybe you want some?</ashspeak> Now, I know there won't be many of you, but a competition is in order. Mainly as an exercise in bloggerisming. When in Rome, wake up and smell the coffee.

Click here to get to my profile page and email link. Email me a jpeg of a famous landmark that has been photoshopped to advertise this site. I would accept famous people also. Basically, if Sleeping Not Thinking was the propaganda wing of an evil world dominating corporation, where would its advertising end up? So, the doctored photo should have the following:

1) The site's title: Sleeping Not Thinking
2) The site's url: http://chasrover.zoocity.info
3) If you can get 'The ZooCity Chronicle" in there, then yay.
4) Famous place or person being exploited for their fame with brazen and tasteless advertising for my blog.

Don't waste too much time, sheer hackery is encouraged around here. I will pick the best six and they will get a completely overrated, but very useful, gmail invite. Please note, that I will also post the ones I like onto this blog, so feel free to send me a bit of text and a link that I can put with your photo so you get the credit. If, and it is a big if, I get more than six entries and/or (God forbid) more than six great entries, then any future invites will go to them. If I get less than six, then I'm taking my blog and going home...and will have to put up with the annoying invite message on my gmail account, which is red and designed to be noticed, which is distracting and bad user interface design.


No comments: