Tuesday, September 07, 2004

What are you talking about?

"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." - B. F. Skinner
"An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex." - Aldous Huxley
"If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you." - Don Marquis

You know you are doing well with your blog when you can't attract the following readers:

1) Trolls
2) Spammers
3) Friends
4) Close friends
5) Repeat readers
6) Yourself

It is only number 6 I am concerned about. I write this blog for the future me, but it has been months since he has read this blog. Maybe I should offer him an incentive.

Future Chas, if you are reading this, treat yourself to a pistachio. Don't say I never done you nufin.

No comments: