Thursday, September 16, 2004

A true vote

Is there some kind of law that forbids voting in the nude? I feel it would be prudent to strip down to the bare essentials whilst casting my vote (in the voting booth, of course). I think this would enable a full and free vote, unencumbered by any preconceptions, prejudices or clothes. The added advantage would be not needing to use the supplied pencil to cast my vote, which could have been tampered with.

Plus, a vote cast with precious bodily fluids is surely the most democratic of votes. A vote that could even be verified as mine, should the circumstances require it. A vote that contains part of my very being. A vote that could be framed, sent to the elected and treasured as Chas' Vote.

1 comment:

TimT said...

Feel free to vote in my latest poll in any attire you desire, but just try not to spray too much over the rest of the website.